- Protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Activates the synthesis of heat hock proteins (HSP) to avoid protein destruction and cellular lysis produced after an increase of dermal temperature.
- Has an anti-dehydration and anti-dryness effect, necessary to counteract the highly dehydrating action of solar exposure.
- Detoxifies and repairs the skin, protecting it against oxidative stress.
- Maintains functions and metabolic activities of skin cells.
- Prevents and repairs damages caused by solar aggressions, keeping the skin healthy and firm.